I have been trying to make both ends meet for the past six months. Imagine what I missed!! The good old New Year resolution. By the time I remembered, it was already February. But I went ahead and made it!
Not being careless I made a point to be disciplines and write it down in my diary. A few things I need to correct from past year. I have a proper list of them, and they are not idealistic but practical.
- Will stop Lying about making changes – I will make the changes rather than just lying that I will make the changes.
- Say Thank You – I had erred on this front. I will say Thank You to everybody who helped me.
- Stop Procrastinating – I am in the habit of leaving it to tomorrow. This habit has to go this year. My life depends on it.
- Regular Exercise – The laziness has to go. Motivating myself to workout daily is one of the important resolution this year.
- Complete the incomplete – Revisit the promises I made last year and try to complete most.
- Quit Smoking – This is the one I make every year. This year I have to kick out this habit.
- Be Debt Free – Try and pay off all the debt left.
- Get the iPhone 6(indulge) – I have been saving for it the past two months. Surely this one will be done.
- Learn French – This has been on my mind. I will make sure I learn it this time on.
These are my resolutions for the whole year. I hope I make the most of them by December.